2410 South Stemmons Frwy
Lewisville, Texas 75067
• Eye exams for all ages
Our eye exams include tests for determination of vision and glasses prescriptions, and contact lens evaluation, if desired. We also check for cataracts, macular disease, and test for glaucoma. During an eye exam we can also detect high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, and even diabetes related problems.
We have an automated visual field analyzer and retina camera for baseline readings and monitoring eye abnormalities. Genetic information about eye disorders is also discussed if applicable.
• Special testing for young children
Children do not need to know their alphabet to have an eye exam. Their vision is evaluated based on their ability to recognize pictures of varying sizes. Feel free to teach them the *pictures* in advance.
Click on image for a larger printable version.
We can medically treat the following conditions and bill your medical insurance (see insurance page).
• Allergies - We are therapeutically certified to treat ocular allergies. Homeopathic treatment modalities are available upon request.
• Dry Eye - We perform specialized testing for dry eye. Treatments are better than ever. No longer must we rely on multiple moisture drop application. Curative prescription eye drops are available, depending on the cause. We also offer punctual plugs and therapeutic contact lenses. Homeopathic treatment modalities are also available on request.
• Infections - We treat most eye infections and write prescriptions when necessary. Come in with a red eye of any cause and let us help you get back to normal.
• Minor Injury - We treat scratched eyes, corneal abrasions, and can remove most types of particles in the eye including metal, wood, or glass. We also treat and monitor many forms of chemical burns. Splash something in your eye? Run water over your eye for at least 15 minutes (as soon as possible) before you come in.
• Diabetes - We check for diabetic retinopathy, lens and macular changes. If you are diabetic, we will monitor your eyes with dilation annually, as recommended by the American Diabetic Association guidelines.
• Prescriptions filled by certified opticians - For your prescription, we use the highest quality optical products. We carry the largest selection of Progressive and single vision lenses for your specialized needs. We have the latest in high technology lenses for your vision and also carry the basics. Our devotion to ethics dictates that you will not be oversold.
• Pre and Post Ops for LASIK and Crystal Lens Implant Surgeries
Frames • Lenses • Sunglasses
We have over 1000 frames on display to
choose from. Our designer lines include:
Gucci, Hugo Boss, Guess, Nike, Izod, Christian Dior, Jimmy Choo, Carrera, Nautica, DVF, bebe
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Wednesday 9am - 5:30pm
Thursday 10:30am - 7:00pm
Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am - 1:00pm
Sunday - Closed
And Most Insurance Plans
Sharp Eyes has been recognized as one of the top Lewisville Optometry practices.
Verified by Opencare.com
2410 South Stemmons Frwy,
Lewisville, Texas 75067